• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Slave Auction Controversy

What about in a trade situation tho?
Trades really don't happen in soccer. And even in part exchange deals with players involved, the players have to agree to a new contract with their potentially new club.

i don't think this received a bunch of backlash and criticism either

What's more likely? liveanddie is a Key & Peele fan or he lifted that dumb comparison from a conservative website?

LOL. Wasn't paying enough attention to tapatalk. My bad.

This bullshit doesn't deserve 3+ pages of discussion.

Finally found something where I can agree with Sig. LOL at this entire fucking thread. You guys must have too much time on your hands. Talk about yelling at clouds!

It's like two 3rd graders arguing with each other: "I'm more sensitive and tolerant than you." "No you aren't!" "Yes I am!" "No you aren't!"

Let's get back to the really, really, really important stuff in life....like taking down a 100-year old stone statue.

The PC crusade today is simply unbelievable.

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember...was BKF once liberal?

Did his dog, wife, and children all get killed be a liberal? wtf.

Finally found something where I can agree with Sig. LOL at this entire fucking thread. You guys must have too much time on your hands. Talk about yelling at clouds!

It's like two 3rd graders arguing with each other: "I'm more sensitive and tolerant than you." "No you aren't!" "Yes I am!" "No you aren't!"

Let's get back to the really, really, really important stuff in life....like taking down a 100-year old stone statue.

The PC crusade today is simply unbelievable.

51MR7DjQ62L._SY355_.jpg

Good job, ESPN. Just got majorly criticized on CNBC. Main point being....if inclined, you could have switched this guy to another game and no one would have known. No press releases, etc necessary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-conservatives-a-gift/?utm_term=.51c843b923ee

Seriously, who would've ever known, much less cared that the dude scheduled to call the UVa game got reassigned if ESPN never said anything about it. Any backlash, criticism, etc. the four letter brought on themselves.

Back