• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Phase II

That's looking terrific. A far cry from what that place looked like when I was a student..Which wasn't that long ago

yeah, we were jammed in that shitty little gym and the athletes would come in and take up a bunch of weights and machines anyway

yeah, we were jammed in that shitty little gym and the athletes would come in and take up a bunch of weights and machines anyway

Mostly because the athletes Gym had no machines and no cardio equipment. It was like 10 platforms, and you could really only do Olympic lifts and bench. A lot of guys needed to use the Miller Center Gym to get a full workout.

Mostly because the athletes Gym had no machines and no cardio equipment. It was like 10 platforms, and you could really only do Olympic lifts and bench. A lot of guys needed to use the Miller Center Gym to get a full workout.

and also flirt with hot girls

Wow. So they basically turned it into a 24 Hour Fitness looks like. The whole frigging building.

My only complaint about the new student gym is that there are only 2 hoops on top level bc of all the windows.

I did a little ballin' in there - I may be one of the worst intramural players ever

That's looking terrific. A far cry from what that place looked like when I was a student..Which wasn't that long ago

Bro. It was that long ago. Kids born when you started can drink legally now.

Also, the cardio equipment has massive screens (maybe double the size of an ipad) with a direct connection to Netflix/youtube/internet so that's awesome.

Back