• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs Presbyterian Tickets - $5, Utah State $10

Brendan207

Reaction score
I have 6 of the value season tickets this year and won't be using my tickets for the home opener vs Presby or Game 2 vs Utah State. Sideline 13 just over 10 rows from the field, excellent seats. If anyone wants to buy any for $5 just email me, will split in any amount. Will sell Utah State for $10 (face value is a whopping $13). Email me at (My board name) at GMAIL dot com if you want em. Will delete or edit this post if they get taken.

Go Deacs

I may have some Presbyterian tickets the week of the game for free plus some parking passes. That being a Thursday night, some just can't come to the opener.

Utah State is homecoming. We have a bunch coming for their 40th reunion. Definitely won't have any for that one. Real late in the season, Thanksgiving Saturday against Duke I am sure we will have a few available.

I may have some Presbyterian tickets the week of the game for free plus some parking passes. That being a Thursday night, some just can't come to the opener.

Utah State is homecoming. We have a bunch coming for their 40th reunion. Definitely won't have any for that one. Real late in the season, Thanksgiving Saturday against Duke I am sure we will have a few available.

Thanks Reff. I would love to grab the Presbyterian tickets and parking passes. I have 4 boys and myself who are always game for a Wake game. Please let me know. Thanks.

Reff, I may have the ability to use some tiks for Duke. How many do you have?

Reff, I may have the ability to use some tiks for Duke. How many do you have?

Too far away to know for sure, but I am positive we will have a few just due to the Thanksgiving weekend. Check back in closer to that game as we have 31 in our block.

Too far away to know for sure, but I am positive we will have a few just due to the Thanksgiving weekend. Check back in closer to that game as we have 31 in our block.

Reff, do you still have any tickets that you are not using for this week's game? Thanks

I would love some Presbyterian tickets if anyone has them available. PM me if so

I may have 2 "free" tickets for tonight's game! They are adult hill seats, but would love for whomever gets them to make a small donation to the Red Cross and the victims in Texas. It's a win-win!

PM me for how to meet up with my son @ the game for the tickets!

Looking for Hill tickets to the Utah State if anyone has any extra. Bringing an extra 4 adults and 3 kids.

Back