• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two (2) 50 Yard Line Season Tickets For Sale

tseng44

Reaction score
Hello! I live in Colorado and in 2007, I wanted to support the program and Deacon Club by purchasing Football Seat Rights. Each year I sell my tickets at face value and this year I am looking for a Deacon fan to buy my tickets. They are on the EAST SIDE - SECTION 15, ROW Q. The seats are literally on the 50 yard line on the aisle. I paid $190 per ticket, so $380 for both ticket. FACE VALUE. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Email me at (My board name) at GMAIL dot com. Will delete or edit this post if they get taken. Thanks and GO DEACS!!!

When are we scheduling Nebraska again?

Reposting here. Now willing to sell the individual games if anyone is interested...starting with the Presbyterian game. Two aisle seats on the 50 Yard Line - Section 15, Row Q. All home games are available. Asking for face value or best offer. PM or email me at (My board name) at GMAIL dot com. GO DEACS.

Reposting here. Now willing to sell the individual games if anyone is interested...starting with the Presbyterian game. Two aisle seats on the 50 Yard Line - Section 15, Row Q. All home games are available. Asking for face value or best offer. PM or email me at (My board name) at GMAIL dot com. GO DEACS.

Nice to see some more Colorado Deacs

I still have my seats available for Utah State, Louisville, State and Dook. Section 15, Row Q.

ALSO, I have 4 Notre Dame tickets available if anyone is interested. Tickets are in Section 24 in the corner of one of the end zones. I've sat in these seats in the two previous Wake Forest games in South Bend. Tickets are in Section 24, Row 20 and on the aisle. Looking for face value which is $90 each. Thanks and GO DEACS!

Back