• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two tickets to Presby with Blue lot pass

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
I won't be able to go to the Presby game due to work conflict, so I would like my tickets to go to true Deacon fans. They are in Section 5 on the aisle, up near the boxes. Ideally this would be a father/son kind of thing.

All I ask is that you pay the fedex fee to ship them to you.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

To everyone who replied, thanks, but they have already been claimed. I will no doubt miss a game or two more, so I will post this again later in the season.

Thanks,

Hulka

The tickets were claimed, however, I have not heard back from the poster who claimed them when I sent them via UPS second day Air. I sent him multiple pm's and also included a note in the UPS package to let me know that he got them. I still have not heard back from him. I hope this will get him to confirm that he got them since the PM's have not. If you have not gotten them, please let me know so I can put a tracker on them from UPS. it may be better to post this on the politics board.....

The tickets were claimed, however, I have not heard back from the poster who claimed them when I sent them via UPS second day Air. I sent him multiple pm's and also included a note in the UPS package to let me know that he got them. I still have not heard back from him. I hope this will get him to confirm that he got them since the PM's have not. If you have not gotten them, please let me know so I can put a tracker on them from UPS. it may be better to post this on the politics board.....

You're better off not venturing over there

Back