• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

IMDB's episode names and synopsis's give some pretty big spoilers.

Looks like Jon Vs Ramsey in 2 eps. Called "The Broken Man" (In reference to the Flayed Man) and says "The North Remembers" The next ep is called blood of my blood and says "an old foe returns" not sure who that is. Someone's analyzed trailers to confirm someone saves bran

Last edited:
I'm guessing littlefinger kills Walder Frey to get back in Sansa's good graces, then Sansa gets littlefinger killed and takes the Knights of the Vale for her own. Remember littlefinger said "time to get back into the fray" (proud of myself, didn't google this)

Why does Euron hate his brother's kids so much?

Seems to me if he woulda just showed up, told a lie about killing Balon, then just said he has more experience fighting wars than Yara/Theon, he could have gotten the kingdom. Immediately going to murder them also seems odd, but I understand it with his character.

Why does Euron hate his brother's kids so much?

Seems to me if he woulda just showed up, told a lie about killing Balon, then just said he has more experience fighting wars than Yara/Theon, he could have gotten the kingdom. Immediately going to murder them also seems odd, but I understand it with his character.

Same reason Ramsay killed his brother, father, wants the Starks dead, Robert Baratheon wanted the Targaryans dead. Get rid of anyone with a claim to the throne.

Yea I guess, just seemed like the ironborn did it differently...it's not a family or line of succession thing.

Had a friend suggest to me that Bran may be the "voices" that Aerys Targaryen (the Mad King) was hearing when he was at his maddest. Kind of blew my mind...

Had a friend suggest to me that Bran may be the "voices" that Aerys Targaryen (the Mad King) was hearing when he was at his maddest. Kind of blew my mind...

That's a good one. Probably more likely it was whoever was on the other side of the fire when Varys johnson burned, since the mad King was obsessed with fire. I was home sick today and have probably re-watched that Hodor scene 10 times by now. Just amazingly done. The double whammy of having the retarded dude die and the emotion on Bran's face once he realized he caused it was just an emotional gut-punch.

2emed94.jpg

Saw some exciting news that while it was rumored before, it's now guaranteed -- no more Dorne until at least the season finale (if not longer).

Back