• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

That is encouraging the Kam Williams cracked ESPN's top 100. They have really poured a lot of effort into the 2013 SGs... I pray it pays off with one of those two.

I don't think anybody is concerned that we're not recruiting Top 100 players. The concern is that they're not listing us.

I wasn't responding to any accusations... but just for reference we've been listed by the ESPN #34 SG (Gill, Louisville), the #53 SG (Reed), the #60 SG (Robinson, Indiana), and now #69 SG (Williams).

I wasn't responding to you. Just pegrcc9. It's not good that the only players listing us are SGs.

True, I still don't understand Bz's aversion to big men. I don't think we've gone after any high profile posts except for Harrell.

I wasn't responding to you. Just pegrcc9. It's not good that the only players listing us are SGs.

I agree with that.. we definitely need to start making serious moves on big men in the upcoming classes..although it appears that regarding bigs, Bzz and company are going after guys who are more under the radar that hopefully pan out in the future. Most big men who already have legitimate size and skill are very highly rated and land with the elite programs.

But my point was that ESPN's player lists are not always completely accurate/updated. They do an incredible job, but it would be impossible for them to get all the school lists for each player exactly right

Right, but you corrected ESPN by listing players we're recruiting, not by saying more players are listing us. I'm more concerned with the latter.

Figured it was time to start a new bball recruiting thread since its been a year.

Back