• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

As I posted earlier, a talent scout said that both Thomas and Cavanaugh are better than ranked by the major services. If D.Thomas grows into a center, I will be trilled.

I'd love to se him be 6'10, 250. By having a personal trainer, he should be able to keep the quickness and mobility.

Moto and Thomas hopefully will provide a physical style when the Pitt Panthers show up we will need some tough guys.

The question becomes will the refs let Pitt play like Pitt does now in the ACC.

Looks like SLAM writer Rodger Bohn is at the Oak Hill/Hargrave game.

rodgerbohn
#wake commit Codi Miller McIntyre(@CMM_OnTheRise)with 8 quick pts for Hargrave.Fading a little on his shot,but still going in.

rodgerbohn
#ncstate recruit Tyler Lewis has a few turnovers,but is drawing an absurd amt of fouls and has 8 pts early on.

Ryan Taylor and Codi Miller McIntyre with 30 of Hargrave's 39 points 15 minutes into the first half

Good start Codi.......I wonder how Andre is doing against Hammons.

rodgerbohn
Oak Hill up 34-33 on Hargrave w/5 mins left in 2nd half.Jordan Adams and Codi Miller McIntyre continue to impress

Adams plays for Oak Hill and is a UCLA commit. Also, that score must be a mistake.

Got ya.. they are about to start a 3rd session after Oak Hill won the second 47-42.

Tree checking up on his boys:
rodgerbohn
@DeaconTREE33 Codi is dominating,Trez is tough on glass and playing great garbage man,Andre isn't playing a ton but has shown flashes.

All reports seem to be that CMM impressed... even Tyler Lewis's dad:

ral57
Wake Forest has a good one in CMM. like his game alot

ral57
Oak Hill 96 Hargrave 86 Adams w 27 DSR 18 Lewis 17 & 10. CMM played great for Hargrave

highmajorscoop Chas Wolfe

Codi Miller has really impressed with his ability to pull-up, get to the rim off bounce, change speeds and finish with acrobatic assaults.

I hope Andre plays more. I would have liked to see him play against Hammons.

Wonder what Codi's final stats were.

Andre just seems like a project still at this point. I hope fans stay patient with him.

In HS does CMM play shooting guard or point guard?

Codi and Tyler are friends, at this point the rivalry is only a figment of the wake boards imagination.

Back