• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dogs and Nicotine

RicoSuave

Reaction score
I quit smoking several weeks ago, and I occasionally use the Nicorette gum and Commit lozenges. I also have a 60-70 lb. labrador retriever whos 1 1/2 years old. My dog has a bad habit of eating whatever is on the end table in the den (usually partially-eaten snack foods) or night table in my bedroom (usually cough drops or breath mints). Here lately I've noticed that my chewed Nicorette or unused Commit lozenges have been disappearing, and I finally caught my dog eating a Commit lozenge -- and they are surprisingly tasty. My dog is so quick and sneaky that theres no way I can catch her everytime, but I suspect shes done this several times. She has not exhibited any symptoms of sickness so far. Is this unhealthy for her? Can she become addicted just by eating Nicorette or Commit?

LMFAO at the "boogity cures self" tag.

boogity's dog

before:

hairydog.jpg

after the cure:

portuguese_podengo_h04.jpg

goth chick=taco bell chick.

Not a compliment. Both stupid.

Boogity you are my new favorite poster right now. TW and the baby squirrel twins are a close second.

Last edited:
Back