• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

He can tweet and he can recruit. Hope our actual special teams play is equally enjoyable.

This from Josh Harris...I don't even know where to begin.

BnZt5l6IgAAo3Lx.jpg

So Josh Harris is saying that teams backed away from him because of rumored locker room issues, and he decides to fix that by... publicly airing out grievances with former coaches on social media? Yeah, that should fix everything, Josh.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's amazing how people with a victim mentality can manage to construct a reality where they're a victim in literally any circumstance.

Got a free ride to Wake Forest? Got multiple chances despite performance and personal issues? Still got over 100 rushing attempts every year, still more than double the next rusher in attempts as as senior?

Poor, poor Josh Harris. Just hasn't been given a fair chance like everyone else.

The responses to him are just enabling him. That thing got over 400 RT's and I think most of the people buy the nonsense that he is telling them.

Josh would get along well with one of the more prolific posters on ogboards

I don't think he realizes that coaches don't give recommendations for every player. Surely you can't recommend everyone, because that can tarnish your own reputation. Those same coaches fought for him to get him eligible this past season.

Joshua Harris ‏@JoshHarris25 7h
@simplyCoachO it's hard when the ppl that sat in my living room and talked to my parents are the ones killing my dream. Why not help me

Joshua Harris ‏@JoshHarris25 7h
@simplyCoachO I work my butt off to have the CHANCE to play professional football and I have to face opposition from my own coaches? Wow

So much whining

I don't think he realizes that coaches don't give recommendations for every player. Surely you can't recommend everyone, because that can tarnish your own reputation. Those same coaches fought for him to get him eligible this past season.

Good point about his ineligibility.

Back