• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

I didn't get a lot of confidence from Tony this year, but I'll go on Twitter once a day and he's always up early tweeting about his workouts or going for runs, etc. Really impressed with his work ethic. Gives me some confidence for his Sophomore year.

^ yep

I think he's hating the execution of it, not the concept. He just wouldn't be ph if he wasn't complaining about something.

On a related note, it's going to be real interesting to see what happens with the real twitter account after our first big loss.

I explained it on the other thread. It should be funny and not engage players or recruits.

I complain because there are things to complain about.

Guess I could have put this on the Bzzz thread, but either way:

accblogger Brandon Rink
I have competing Jeff [Redacted] fake Twitter accounts following me now since I started following the real one.

RealBIGTree33 Aaron Rountree
I'm trying to do better than good enough....

BGhee Brandon Ghee
by JoshHarris25
y'all watch out for @JoshHarris25 in next years draft top 10 running back

EAR_Jordan33 Aaron Rountree
#LetsBeReal everybody sex game aint as good as they tweet about it....

Looks like JTT is switching to #20. PS -- Does this count as good hoops information during the slow, summer months.

JTTerrell0 JT Terrell
I'm changin my twitter name soon...no more #0 kuz numba #20 is bac in action tweeps...I got my original numba bac

Looks like JTT is switching to #20. PS -- Does this count as good hoops information during the slow, summer months.

JTTerrell0 JT Terrell
I'm changin my twitter name soon...no more #0 kuz numba #20 is bac in action tweeps...I got my original numba bac

I'll withhold my excitement until he brings back the flat top.

Seriously. The flat top was money.

MORE FLAT TOP.

Seriously. The flat top was money.

MORE FLAT TOP.

FIST BUMP

JTTERRELL8_11200.JPG

I bet Buzz won't let him rock the flat top because it is too awesome.

I'm going to have to stop following Aaron Rountree. His self-depricating relationship tweets are dominating my home screen.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WFCoachBzdelik Jeff [Redacted]
Construction has begun on our state of the art locker room!! Will be ready in the early fall and includes 5 TV's, a kitchen, & hot/cold tub!

Back