• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Him and CJ were close. Ari shows his personality on his tweeter and the guy is a little arrogant to say the least. He posted a list the other day that showed him at the #5 ranked transfer come off sitting a year next year. He thinks he is much better than he is.

Him and CJ were close. Ari shows his personality on his tweeter and the guy is a little arrogant to say the least. He posted a list the other day that showed him at the #5 ranked transfer come off sitting a year next year. He thinks he is much better than he is.

He's arrogant to the point of stupidity. He once told me that he was one of the highest ranked ACC players on Draft Express.

Ari was easily the most immature, difficult player I had to deal with as a manager. Literally the guy is one of the most vile human beings on the face of this planet.

3472f830-a050-40aa-812a-3310723c9cb9.jpg

I assume something has happened with Quan Rucker and Wake or the fball team anyone know anything?

Quan Rucker ‏ @QuanRucker88

News I got :'( ill b Aight though

3h Quan Rucker Quan Rucker ‏ @QuanRucker88

Damn about to meet this advisor pray for me

Sounds like academic issues to me

Weav always seemed to date the shortest, tiniest girls. It was mind boggling. HOW DID IT WORK?

Did you see the recent Jimmy Kimmell show when she and Shaq were guests, and she put Shaq on her back and carried him across the stage? In high heels!

I unfollowed Aaron Curry today and my timeline is so much better. I highly recommend that others do the same since now my timeline ins't covered with tweets about UNC

Not WF, but can anyone rec a decent Twitter follow for fantasy baseball stuff?

Just saw this and thought it was hilarious. Dude is seriously funny.

Joshua Harris ‏ @JoshHarris25
When i was little i hated naps.. but now?? I'd slap somebodies mother for a daily nap..

Back