• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Have fun in Iran, Ty. They don't smile upon iPad theft there. Just a heads up. Thief.

Don't know if this has been posted...

It’s a subject he discussed in an interview with the Star-News on Tuesday, following his Senior Night game against Duke. Repeated attempts to contact Walker on Friday have been unsuccessful.

“I’ve been dealt probably the worst hand anyone can ever be dealt in a collegiate basketball career,” he said Tuesday. “But it’s made me a better man in the end.”

http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com/28885/ty-walkers-disappointing-career-comes-to-shocking-end/

...but Ty Walker is probably my least favorite Deac since Ari left town.

@TyWalker40 next week....we'll be graduates...woot woot!!!

@southern_bellah yes we will! What are your plans for after?

@TyWalker40 i have a couple of prerequisites to take before i start a doctorate program for physical therapy...wbu??

@southern_bellah I begin my professional basketball career

@TyWalker40 so what r u doin the the week after?

unfollow @southern_bellah

@TyWalker40 no srsly #backupPlan #ebayPowerSeller

Added rest of convo...

"@WFCoachBzdelik: ESPN's final class rankings are in, our #Sensational7 are ranked 23rd. Can't wait to get them on campus!"

Oh man, the sensational 7 hashtag...

"@WFCoachBzdelik: ESPN's final class rankings are in, our #Sensational7 are ranked 23rd. Can't wait to get them on campus!"

23rd ain't that great, Coach B.

senstational 7? what an awful nickname. that's like calling someone with the last name dunkin "slam"

Ranked 8th in the ACC with a 7 man class! #doin work!

I'm not going to bother being a historian, but that looks like one of our lowest rated big classes ever.

insult to the 1996 olympic gymnastics team.

256.jpg

Reactions: ITK
23rd ain't that great, Coach B.

Ranked 8th in the ACC with a 7 man class! #doin work!

I'm not going to bother being a historian, but that looks like one of our lowest rated big classes ever.

[Redacted] can choke on a dick

Agreed. I really can't stand him.

What did Wake Forest basketball do in a past life to earn Jeffrey [Redacted]. How is this possible?

:cliffs:

Last edited:
Back