• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

While masked in bullshit... I humbly accept your apology.

Okay, I added it. That was funny. Still trying to figure out how to do multi-page quoting in the same tab. Maybe a bit inebriated, too..

How did it get this bad?

We hired Jeff [Redacted].

And are sticking by him after two historically terrible years.

Go figure.

Glad to see Ty Walker got some sponsorship deals. However, I seriously doubt his statement is at all true:

2087j49.jpg

Why would a "professional" basketball player want to lose 23 lbs. In 18 days? God, this kid is such a basketcase.

Why would a "professional" basketball player want to lose 23 lbs. In 18 days? God, this kid is such a basketcase.

The way I see it.. he is obviously lying which makes it even worse. Of course he isn't going to lose 23 lbs, especially on the eve of his professional basketball career.

Glad to see Ty Walker got some sponsorship deals. However, I seriously doubt his statement is at all true:

2087j49.jpg

I've been seeing that weight-loss stuff showing up on the fb pages of a lot of people I know - apparently it is some kind of hack or scam - he didn't post it and neither did the people I know. I have even seen it show up as tweets from people I know would not tweet it... Weird.

Yeah, he had to have been hacked. I can't stand that thief, but even he isn't that stupid.

that is exactly what I was thinking. That said, he is gonna dominate the Polish league yo

Yeah, hacked - it's a simple fix and I was gonna message him but damned if I can't find my iPad.

that is exactly what I was thinking. That said, he is gonna dominate the Polish league yo

with his brawn and their brains he would make the perfect player... uh that's already him... never mind.

Back