• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Jeff [Redacted] ‏@WFCoachBzdelik

@TieDyeNation we have another HS grad 2 celebrate. Congrats @Devin_Thomas2, can't wait to have you breaking backboards in a #Deac uniform!

This tweet from LD has me a lil worried. LD, CJ and Ari hanging in LA together.

@LD_Williams_4
This trip to LA is much needed gonna b a great time with the lil bros @cjharris11 @themikegrace and @_Ace5

Do you guys have a tennis shoe collection like cj wow?

08cfa656b43e11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

I have it as well. They use to sell the fabric like that in fleece at Wally world the wifey made me a blanket.

i can't tell what type of boxes those are. i'm guessing jordans.

He also has some more shoes on the shelf on the top right side of his closet. I would assume they are all nikes since the team gets so many free shoes.

Rusty LaRue ‏@Rusty_LaRue

Our staff just finished a meeting with marketing. Excited about the direction and changes for next year. Can't wait to get in the Joel!

Speculation on theme anyone? "The Time is Three Years from Now"

they must be trying to re-brand like Skip did when he got here. the problem is that interest is at it's lowest in the 20 years i have been following wake bb...what can they do to bring people back to support these new kids, hell the new team? it will be very interesting! if they still want the tie-dies, their re-branding will be half-fasted and will not work!

Back