• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Can't find any Deacs on the Link Tochigi Brex 2009-10 Championship Team. Seriously. I looked.

Not twitter, but some ex-bball player is having a fire sale on ebay. Lots of stuff there - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wake-Forest...82241&pid=100009&prg=1004&rk=1&#ht_500wt_1287

Based on one of the available t-shirts(Japan's Tochigi Brex 2010 championship shirt) I would assume that this is Chris King's sale.

FYI. the seller's page also says this:

*****If Interested in more Signed / Autographed Wake Forest Basketballs or Team Signed Posters then I have a whole collection to which I am willing to sell as a whole or separate if need be*****

Last edited:
stupid question, probably, but do you have to have a twiiter acct to follow someone's tweets?

Dominique Gibson ‏@22_wfu
Getting right

media

The girl on the left looks petrified and a little shell shocked. Haha.

Based on one of the available t-shirts(Japan's Tochigi Brex 2010 championship shirt) I would assume that this is Chris King's sale.

FYI. the seller's page also says this:

*****If Interested in more Signed / Autographed Wake Forest Basketballs or Team Signed Posters then I have a whole collection to which I am willing to sell as a whole or separate if need be*****

Didn't Chris King play in the early 90s? Some of that Nike stuff, especially the shoes looked much more recent. Where did he get that stuff?

Didn't Chris King play in the early 90s? Some of that Nike stuff, especially the shoes looked much more recent. Where did he get that stuff?
Chris is still in Roanoke, VA according to his Linked In profile. I talked to him a few times in 2010. I think the eBay'er is a fan who picked up some of Chris's stuff. Chris was hurting for $$$ when we talked.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but this is the new locker room concept.

media

Jeff [Redacted] ‏@WFCoachBuzz

Every single one of them got better this week. I am as excited about this group as I have ever been about any team I've coached!

Alphonso Smith ‏@AlphonsoSmith2

was so mad at John Lillly & Bowden til I had to give them the biz 4yrs I caught FSU told Lilly I'll come on a partial! he paid for it tho!
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wake Basketball ‏@TieDyeNation
Deacs enjoying some post-practice yoga.

AyHEylSCMAA8EOn.jpg

The interesting thing to note here is the court. I guess the new logos are on the way?

Back