• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Did Bz tell everyone to actually lecture players? Or just interact more?

I've noticed they tend to keep to themselves.

@cookoutdeac said you need to move this discussion to another thread #losing

Did Bz tell everyone to actually lecture players? Or just interact more?

I've noticed they tend to keep to themselves.

He said that he thinks that the players need to interact more with the general student body. The coaches tell the players to do that since they think it will integrate them more into campus. He didn't ask students to lecture the players but he thought that if a student told the team what the impact would be then it might have more of an impact. No lecturing of what they should or shouldn't do.

@cookoutdeac said you need to move this discussion to another thread #losing

I thought it might be based off a tweet mentioned earlier, but don't have the motivation to read the other posts due to exams and stuff

I thought it might be based off a tweet mentioned earlier, but don't have the motivation to read the other posts due to exams and stuff

Jeff [Redacted]
Great dinner with the @ScreaminDemons1. Really enjoyed sitting next to & talking with @BloggerSoDear

Awkward dinner?

This whole discussion is based off of this tweet and inquiring more about the dinner

Last edited:
Lol. Racer negrepped me with the following: "How does it feel to be one of the last remaining on the sinking ship?"

Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm sure DV7 can track down my Bzz-out initiation-date.

I think the Bzz-out ship is probably pretty much at capacity right now, so if we go down, then it'll likely be Titanic style.

...but nice try, buddy! :plos:

Saw this retweeted by @Bloggersodear so I gotta credit him with the find.

FBSchedules.com ‏ @FBSchedules
Rice postpones 2013 football game at Wake Forest -http://www.fbschedules.com/2012/05/rice-postpones-2013-football-game-at-wake-forest/

I'll be interested to see who we schedule for that slot in 2013

I'm not sure, it's kinda late to schedule people and we still need two games.

We also have two road games so we want two home games. We can't afford to play two FCS teams so I guess we'll have one home game to open the year against a Liberty type and then we'll try to find someone else bad to play at home.

It sucks that Rice backed out since they only had to after they scheduled Texas A&M which made it "inevitable" that they would have to push our game back. WTF would that be the case, why would they schedule a game knowing they were going to have to push us back. Fuck that noise.

With all of this talk about culture change and our recent transfers, I think this is a pretty revealing Facebook post from TC:

via Facebook:

Tony Chennault
Dam this is really my last day at wake forest university. I just want to say thanks to all the true fans that supported me and my lifelong friendships I develop. On that note im excited about my next journey to reach my dreams...

Best of luck at Nova, TC.

TC was an average player at best, but he seems like a great kid and a fierce competitor, the kind of player that [Redacted] promised he'd keep on campus, not chase off of campus. Now that he can't even secure a commitment from a guy who got kicked out of JC, I can't really see anybody trying to defend this clown now... Bzz-out until he's gone.

Tony, Carson, and Anthony are all good people. Shame to see them go. They weren't the best players, but each could have added something we need (experience, defense, size, minutes, grades, etc).

What does 4m mean?

The first thing I thought of when I read Tony's was how much it contrasted with Jamie Skeen's comments about his time at Wake. TC's a classy guy and I wish him well.

I see. So we're abbreviating two letter words now? Yes we are the fattest laziest country on earth.

Back