• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COMPUTER HELP PLEASE

If you're in the latest version of Firefox it's the orange button in the top left corner that says Firefox.

Have you checked underneath the couple you enveloped?

Go fuck yourself you asshole.

I have a problem...some good people are trying to help and you can't help yourslef from being an ass.

If you're in the latest version of Firefox it's the orange button in the top left corner that says Firefox.

I have restored it to yesterday. but nothing happens when I click on Firefox.

would the fact I uninstalled it today impact this?

Does it look like this:

800px-Firefox_4.png

or this:

firefox3_beta3.jpg

TBR, what's happened is kind of odd. I moved the date back to 1/8.

Now I can't even get the won't connect error. It won't open up at all.

Another strange piece is earlier tonight I put the shortcut for the radio station which hosts [Redacted]'s show on my desktop. It wasn't tghere on 1/8, but it's there after I restored it.

You've got lots of problems:tard:

I'm not the one who does nothnig but try to cause problems.

I used to like the old Hulka. we may not have agreed about much, but he has some manners and class. This one only wants to like an asshole.

I'd love to see the old Hulka. The new one is one of the board's biggest assholes.

What would happen if I did another resrtore to today after going back ?

Frankly, I don't know.

Firefox blows in general though.

What would happen if I did another resrtore to today after going back ?

You can revert/undo the previous restore. Go into the same program and it'll get you back where you were before we restored.

Right now both IE and Chrome are much better than Firefox. Particularly Chrome.

It says "server refused connection"

Why would that happen?

It says "server refused connection"

Why would that happen?

Not sure. There's some setting in Firefox that's buggered up. Hard to say (at least for me) without having it in front of me.

Sorry, I wish I were more help.

Back