• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 MLB Predictions Contest: Leaderboard Updated 10/30/12

Well shit, I guess I'll try and post a youtube of it. Probs eat my Kevin Youkilis shirzey. Also, I'd be so money in this thing if the tigs had come thru.

I used too much fan-boyism on hoping the sawx would implode and not enough on luke scott and karlos pena hitting a ball out of the infield.

Ahh, yes, yes. Weaver deserves it. For America.

I sent a letter to most of the voters to make sure they know how important this is to me personally and how it could effect me winning this and the fallout from that could be for my ego and standing within the OGBoards community. I think they got the point.

Okay, so those awards account for 6 questions, worth a maximum of 18 points. However, there's a lot of identical answers across participants. For instance, the last guy within 18 points is Townie (17 points back), but he shares 2 answers with DiV, and therefore can only really make up 12 points max.

Here are the contestants who are mathematically still in the hunt:
DeacInVermont
DaDeacs
Nonny
deacvision7
rj=mj

Aaaand here are the mathematically eliminated contestants.
deac29
mdmh
PhilliesDeacs
TownieDeac
BeachBumDeac
BullDeacLaw
avalon
bernp5
MHBDemon
RSF

So who ended up winning?

Back