• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

hildebrandt for FCC just put on a goal keeping clinic. It rivals that of Timmy vs Belgium. of course its not the same magnitude, but insanely good nonetheless

USMNT might not be exciting against top teams, but at least we don't embarrass CONCACAF by being blowed the fuck out like Mexico does.

They need to make a rule that players that get red cards in friendlies but be replaced. The refs are so hesitant to give them that guys like the keeper can come out two footed trying to hurt someone.

They need to make a rule that players that get red cards in friendlies but be replaced. The refs are so hesitant to give them that guys like the keeper can come out two footed trying to hurt someone.

Yeah, wrong call but I'm sure he knows Arena would rather play 11 v 11 than up a man for 60 minutes in a friendly. A red/sub would fix that.

Never been a big Kelyn Rowe fan but he's done well tonight. Acosta and Dax have played some real nice balls as well.

I guess this is the Confed Cup thread too?

Whoever this is announcing has an annoying habit of saying that certain things were "always" happening.

That was "always rising". Goretzka was "always leaning". The defender was "always on it".

I hate noticing quirks like that from announcers, it "always" ruins the flow of the game or match as a viewer.

I guess this is the Confed Cup thread too?

Whoever this is announcing has an annoying habit of saying that certain things were "always" happening.

That was "always rising". Goretzka was "always leaning". The defender was "always on it".

I hate noticing quirks like that from announcers, it "always" ruins the flow of the game or match as a viewer.
Born in Scotland. Give Stu a break.

Back