• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Official US Soccer / 2018 World Cup Thread

I need to go to bed (Sorry Canada) and just wanted to stop by and remind everyone how dominate our 17 YEAR OLD WUNDERKID was tonight in a competitive match against a team we trailed in our group standings.

The kid just bossed everything (including several successful tackles tracking back) JK better stop playing coy and PuliSICK! better get the start in Columbus.

Last edited:
I'd wait on a Pulisic jersey until the USMNT unveils its new kits for the World Cup. Awesome that he's wearing number 10 though.

Also, people will think your Dortmund shirt is an Arsenal away third or something.

hi-res-ad607ad8723c9724b4cf694b0e0fda83_crop_exact.jpg

Come to me, my children!

Bedoya was bad last night but he's been a top 3-4 player for us all around over the last year

Colossally dumb decision by the Washington NWSL team to play the anthem before the teams come out of the locker room. News flash: the anthem isn't only (or even primarily) about the military.

This is probably the first time ever the Washington NWSL (or the NWSL, generally) has been mentioned on the boards, so maybe the PR stunt by them worked.

Back