• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Siff- Did you make a decision on tickets?
Brask- Shoot that paypal over when you get a chance

DC United has put together a really nice run to end the regular season - four straight wins, and a clinched playoff spot after today's victory.

I have to say that those two friendlies the US played were a total waste of time.

I have 4 seats in SBLCH3 - right behind the goal. All seats are general admission - you are stuck in your section, though.

7bed5c535ed7088514dfdd83002ed789.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 4 seats in SBLCH3 - right behind the goal. All seats are general admission - you are stuck in your section, though.

7bed5c535ed7088514dfdd83002ed789.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're together fam <3

You'll be able to move sections. Once you go down there's no way they'll police who moves where

I'm in 129 (figured I had a better chance with the USSC lottery than the AO one)

So when and where is the WFUSF tailgate happening? I'm driving up from Raleigh.

I'm leaving Charlotte around 2:00pm on Thursday. We'll hit up the AO night before Thursday night then I'm game for whatever on Friday

Anyone still have a ticket available for the Mexico match? Got out of going to Boston on Friday for a wedding so I'm interested now.

Official US Soccer / World Cup 2018 Thread (US v Mexico WCQ: 11/11/16 )

I think Brasky is in 134 IIRC (tried to give you the best seats I had Brasky)

Thanks bro. Manifest and I are in 134 Row 6.

I fly into C-Bus around Noon. Manifest is going to drive in around the same time. Anyone trying to set up a LEGIT tailgate?

Back