• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Women's Basketball (7-24) - Signed 6-2 PF/C Kennedy Moore from Montana

Can't throw the ball in the ocean period least we kept our tourney streak alive

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Setting up another ACCT comeback victory against FSU I guess. Down 37-17 at the half.

Still down 19 at the end of 3.

70-53 final.

Last games for Harrison and Scruggs. The only incoming recruit is 5-9 PG Aurora Sørbye.

Last edited:
Gebbia doubling down on playing with a short roster....

If everyone stays, next year’s team should be slightly better than this year. Deeble will take over for Harrison. Hinds would be back for more size. I’m not sure Hinds and Cowles can play much together but that may not be an option.

Andrews is playable. Conley is a decent three point threat. Jordan should be as well.

But that’s still far from a .500 team. Gebbia needs to at least get a big (maybe the Davidson stretch big), a PG, and a shot creator to be competitive.

We should have a good number of free scholarships to work the portal hard with.

Summiel had 10 pts, 18 reb in VT’s semifinal loss to ND. Kitley was out for the ACCT and could be out for the NCAAT.

Summiel had 10 pts, 18 reb in VT’s semifinal loss to ND. Kitley was out for the ACCT and could be out for the NCAAT.
That's too bad. I would hate for her college career to end like that.

that scuffle at the end of the south Carolina/LSU game was crazy. both benches ejected and only 5 Gamecock players got to celebrate their SEC championship on the floor. Weird stuff and not surprisingly Angel Reese was an instigator as she pulled Cardoso's hair earlier in the game.

that scuffle at the end of the south Carolina/LSU game was crazy. both benches ejected and only 5 Gamecock players got to celebrate their SEC championship on the floor. Weird stuff and not surprisingly Angel Reese was an instigator as she pulled Cardoso's hair earlier in the game.
lol. Absurd. Angel Reese is chippy as hell but had nothing to do with that melee. No one gets more shit in women’s basketball for no reason than Angel Reese. Pretty understandable as to why…

lol. Absurd. Angel Reese is chippy as hell but had nothing to do with that melee. No one gets more shit in women’s basketball for no reason than Angel Reese. Pretty understandable as to why…
Being chippy as hell seems like an understandable reason to catch shot, I agree.

Lol there are more black players in WNCAA. It aint that, it's because shes an asshole.

Windy- good grief man. Watch a game sometime. Yeah Angel Reese getting caught on video pulling Cardoso's hair had nothing to to do with things getting chippy and then a scuffle breaking out later in the game. The videos are out there on youtube- I'm not going to do your homework for you. LSU loves to get chippy with other teams and South Carolina doesn't back down from anyone when they pull that , hence the scuffle at the end.

This thread only proves we only see/hear what we want to see and disregard the rest.

Forgot to mention that Reese also got called for a flagrant foul for elbowing Cardoso in the face.

This game got so weird at the end because the announcers mistakenly said that everyone ejected would be suspended for the first round NCAA game and for about 5 minutes LSU thought they would have only 5 players available for the tourney opener while the Gamecocks would have only 6. Then the announcers corrected the information and both teams fan bases panic went back to normal. Almost a crazy situation for tourney opener.

Back