• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - WR Leggette, RB Brooks, LB Wallace, TE Sanders, CB Smith-Wade, DT Crumedy, LB Barrett

Legette clan hanging at the church fellowship hall.

I mean the Bills need a WR so presumably they thought he’d go to the Bills. But either way it’s just … typical

Yeah weird, like that really had to be your guy and believe Buffalo or someone else was going to take him that you had to lose 60 spots in the middle of the draft.

Lesson learned. If there's a lot of smoke that the Panthers will do something dumb, they'll do something even dumber.

Morgans old buddies in Buffalo pulled a fast one and fleeced him hard. Pretty much guarantees the Bills will take a future Pro Bowler at #141.

This is what you love to see about the guy you traded up for:

Prospect Grade

Will Eventually Be Average Starter

wow...not sure about giving up that much. But....you guys are going to like Legette

I’m high on Legette, seen him in person. Seems like a good dude.

Yeah I’m not seeing a problem. We swapped a 5th for a 6th to get our guy and the 5th year option. If the front office is confident in their assessment that’s how they should act.

They gave up a lot even for a trade up.

Yeah I’m not seeing a problem. We swapped a 5th for a 6th to get our guy and the 5th year option. If the front office is confident in their assessment that’s how they should act.

Yep. No problem with trading up. My issue is with a 24 year old late blooming rookie and having no faith in this franchise to develop him further.

Back