• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - Panthers welcome RB Rashaad Penny

I would not react well if some dude reached for the hat on my hat within the first ten seconds of talking to me. Tepper is a fucking weirdo.

did he just "happen to pass by" or did someone tell him about it so he went directly there

did he just "happen to pass by" or did someone tell him about it so he went directly there

It's on the same street as the stadium, one mile south. Probably on his route back to his home at Quail Hollow, so he's probably seen it dozens of times.

the good news is that if Tepper was goofing off talking to the common folk an hour and a half before the draft, the chances are lower that he was meddling with Morgan .

Speaking of the fifth-year option, the Panthers pick up the fifth-year option on Jaycee Horn. Horn has 4 interceptions and 13 passes defended in 22 games over 3 seasons.

It’s also not the first time the restaurant has posted messages aimed at the Panthers and Tepper — and it’s also not the first time Tepper has stopped in, Wohlfarth said. Just after season ended, in mid-January, Wohlfarth said he posted a message on his property — that is visible from East Morehead Street — “Meddling owners never win. Run from Jerry Jones.” “And he was sorta pissed off about that one,” Wohlfarth said. Why? “Well, he’s a meddling owner,” Wohlfarth said.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article288034400.html#storylink=cpy
If you don't want to be known as a meddling owner, don't meddle in someone else's business.

Tepper sucks but this is overblown. He was clearly shooting the shit with the staff in good fun. Only thing weird was the hat thing.

Tepper sucks but this is overblown. He was clearly shooting the shit with the staff in good fun. Only thing weird was the hat thing.
It's not a big deal, but it furthers the narrative that he's a awkward dude who doesn't know how to manage people. Obviously, none of this matters at all if the Panthers were a decent franchise.

Back