• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - WR Leggette, RB Brooks, LB Wallace, TE Sanders, CB Smith-Wade, DT Crumedy, LB Barrett

I can't imagine Dallas Turner gets past the Falcons at #11, but if he's on the board at #33, the Panthers should take him and not make it interesting at all.
Biff I've seen him mocked into the 20s so who knows. Somebody is going to fall hard

I think the Panthers have been focused on day 3 DEs
That would make sense. The measurables on most of the day 2 edges aren't that great - a bunch of 250 lb guys running 4.7-8. Mo Kamara (CSU), Brennan Jackson (WSU) and Jalyx Hunt (Houston Christian) are 3 interesting guys in the 4th round range.

I think the Panthers have been focused on day 3 DEs
Edge rusher seems like a position where a team could draft a few guys late who can steal a few quality snaps per game and on special teams.

Last edited:
EDGE guys are a bit of a crapshoot imo, once you get past the can't miss guys. The way a guy looked in college against a smaller OT just doesn't translate to the NFL all too often.

But Dallas Turner can PLAY.

Somebody might want to move up to draft Joe Milton and give us a bunch of picks for #33.

Edge Darius Robinson from Mizzou off the board at #27.

The Panthers traded into the #32 spot. They just couldn't wait.

They traded up one spot to get Leggette. Unreal.

They traded down 59 spots on Day 3 to move up one spot. Unreal. According to the draft value chart, the Panthers gave up 24.1 points to get 10 points.

Last edited:
Back