• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - WR Xavier Leggette (#32), RB Johnathan Brooks (#46), LB Trevin Wallace (#72)

Mike Williams 1/15 to the Jets.
Sure, more fun to play with A-aron and make the playoffs, but I'm surprised NYJ would throw around that kind of dough for that oft injured a guy. But it does just say up to $15mil, and they only have $9mil in cap space according to OTC. So I'm guessing it's < $9mil guaranteed with the rest being incentives counting against next year's cap. I still expect them to draft an OT at 10 and a WR in the 3rd or 4th. And they still probably need to move some $$ around to sign their rookies.

1 yr deal. Rodgers last stand. Why not
Not only that, they're not dead if Rodgers misses time because of the defense and Tyrod Taylor being 1 of the best back-ups. None of the ESPN or Fox talking heads even mentioned the Taylor signing, but that was quietly 1 of the more important FA signings.

The Panthers took S Kenny Robinson 26 picks before Strnad. Robinson was the first XFL player drafted into the NFL. He last played in the NFL in 2021.

I don’t remember the first stint.

Last edited:
This time it’s bad on purpose.

Good for him though.

May be an image of 1 person, playing football and text that says 'A VVEONI ww ဖြပ 81 Please give this [sandwich] to Mike Williams and let him know catching passes from Aaron Rodgers is better than Bryce Young. NYJ Matt, a prominent voice on Jets Twitter, in a note that came with the DoorDash delivery Wesley Hitt/Getty Images'

So seems like the only players left from our top defense are the possible bust corner who is always injured and an aging LB who missed most of last season

It’s a complete tear down with the rebuild starting on the interior of both lines.

Back