• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - WR Leggette, RB Brooks, LB Wallace, TE Sanders, CB Smith-Wade, DT Crumedy, LB Barrett

Panthers have shown the most documented interest in:

Austin Booker
Braden Fiske
Jalen McMillan
Marshawn Kneeland
Xavier Legette
Xavier Worthy

Safe to say that we're definitely taking a WR & DE and some mix of TE, DT, LB, RB

After gutting the defense, Morgan needs to draft every position except QB.

I wouldn't trade back just for the sake of trading back like Shitterer did but if a QB needy team wants to come up to 33 I'd let them overpay. We aren't one draft away yet. An extra 3rd and 4th this year and a 2nd next year or a 5th this year and a 1st next year, I accept it.

I listened to a lot of Canales' press conference yesterday, he is a lot like Forbes with his enthusiasm and transparency. Not a lot of coach speak. He said he appreciated all the fans walking up to him with their unsolicited opinion of who to draft.

That said, he clearly deflected from Legette by openly asking if it is pronounced "legitt" or "ligette". To me that is a strong sign they are going to take him. If so, hopefully BPA at 33 and Legette at 39.

He also elaborated on the Dionte Johnson story and said that he has not been the only player to confuse who was the HC. He seemed to have fun with it and dropped a plug for Steak 48 where it happened, so I assume Biff was at the next table over to eyewitness the event.

My wife has been sick (cancer) since November so my social life has essentially stopped until we can get her back on her feet soon we hope. I haven't really seen or talked to anybody.

Sorry to hear that, prayers up!

My wife has been sick (cancer) since November so my social life has essentially stopped until we can get her back on her feet soon we hope. I haven't really seen or talked to anybody.
Damn dude. Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully things are improving. Cancer sucks.

I know the panthers signed two free agents that will start on the OL, but I'm still drafting one with at least a 3rd rounder. Young never had a chance last year due to the catastrophic play of the OL.

I feel like this Panthers draft is incredibly straightforward. The team has needs at almost every position, so just draft the best player on the board. Please don't reach for a WR if all the good ones are gone just because we "need" one.

This team isn't winning anything next year regardless, just draft good players.

meanwhile everyone and their brother gonna pick Houston as a darkhorse Super Bowl contender

I feel like this Panthers draft is incredibly straightforward. The team has needs at almost every position, so just draft the best player on the board. Please don't reach for a WR if all the good ones are gone just because we "need" one.

This team isn't winning anything next year regardless, just draft good players.

Yep

Back