• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - Schedule release (No primetime games)

would be nice to actually get a good late round receiver for once. always fun to draft a WR who sucks then see who went after him.
The only positive to not having a first round pick. We don't have to lament a first-round bust down the road this year. We'll leave those embarrassing mess-ups to all you other sorry teams.

Of course, we still have to determine if last year's #1 was a bust. But for the record I don't think he will be.

The only positive to not having a first round pick. We don't have to lament a first-round bust down the road this year. We'll leave those embarrassing mess-ups to all you other sorry teams.

Of course, we still have to determine if last year's #1 was a bust. But for the record I don't think he will be.
yeah but seems like most of our 2nd/3rd/4th round receivers suck, and inevitably the next few taken after our guys are all stars

there are a handful of TEs I wouldn't mind in the middle rounds

after bowers - i wouldn't mind any of

jatavion sanders
ben sinnott
cade stover
theo johnson
jared wiley
jaheim bell

Not just last year's first rounder. And not just the first-rounder before that. The last three first-rounders are possible busts.

Looking at this draft Carolina just blew it big time last year…QB and RB (Sanders deal looks worse every day). Gonna take a long time to recover from that debacle.

Looking at this draft Carolina just blew it big time last year…QB and RB (Sanders deal looks worse every day). Gonna take a long time to recover from that debacle.

Good thing Tepper made a clean break from the previous front office.

Last edited:
not just the first rounders - the last 3 drafts are all trash

bryce - maybe a bust
mingo - stunk
dj johnson - bad
zavala - bad
jammie - didn't play, probably bad

ickey - probably a bust
corral - bad
brandon smith - bad
amare barno - bad
cade mays - bad
kalon barnes - bad

jaycee - made of glass
tmj - bad
brady christensen - maybe OK
tremble - 3rd string potential
hubbard - OK
nixon - bad
keith taylor - bad
deotne brown - bad
shi smith - bad
thomas fletcher - bad
phil hoskins - bad

it's hard to find any draft where we got 2+ impact players; i had to go back to 2014

Sure. But are they going to get a corner who can start right away with picks #33, #65, #102, or #141?

I understand moving away from two injury-prone CBs, but this doesn't seem like the draft to do it.
You can absolutely get a starting corner with #33

The Bears have one of the best secondary’s in the NFL and not a first rounder among them

Remember when all our first rounders were studs (and most other picks sucked)?

Like our first 4? Collins, Biakabutuka, Carruth and Peter?

Those were the days…Morgan and Peppers changed it all. Nice run there.

If your released from the worse team in the league, maybe longer, aren’t you expelled from the nfl?

Back