• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - Panthers welcome RB Rashaad Penny

Points allowed - 3rd
Total yards - 8th
Rush yards - 3rd
Pass yards - 14th (30th in attempts against)
Sacks - 6th

Nick Bosa had some concerns. I wonder white?
Maybe it had something to do with scheme on both sides, but Bosa had several opportunities to get to Mahomes and was simply juked out of his shoes. It happens to literally the best of them against Mahomes, but if he is blaming it on his coordinator then that's a new one.

no doubt that wilks isn't to blame... but they were griping about wilks all season even prior to the super bowl. probably not fair to have to follow up demeco ryans.

not exactly the hardest job in the world to coach a defense with bosa, young, armstead, ward, warner, hufanga, etc. seems like they have a pro bowler at every position on D.

Five new coaches including Pete Carroll’s son and a former Wake assistant and Bowling Green player under Clawson.

how do the 49ers afford all these players? yet the panthers can't afford burns

Five new coaches including Pete Carroll’s son and a former Wake assistant and Bowling Green player under Clawson.

So Bryce is running the slow mesh ?

One of my son’s friends ran into Bryce at the Dowd YMCA today. Bryce is not as tall as you think.

And when I say Dowd, yes, that’s related to Webb Simpson’s wife.

how do the 49ers afford all these players? yet the panthers can't afford burns

Just looked at over the cap - we have so many dumb contracts for guys who suck or at least aren’t worth anywhere near what they are getting paid

$15M Donte Jackson
$11M Vonn Bell
$10M Austin Corbett and Hayden Hurst
$8M Miles Sanders
$6M Ian Thomas

I guess Moton is our best OL but $30M for a right tackle seems like a lot

Man, I was excited about Hurst and Sanders. Hurst was completely invisible this season outside of the first TD from Bryce.

Man, I was excited about Hurst and Sanders. Hurst was completely invisible this season outside of the first TD from Bryce.

Hurst had Post Traumatic Amnesia the final two months of the season.

Just looked at over the cap - we have so many dumb contracts for guys who suck or at least aren’t worth anywhere near what they are getting paid

$15M Donte Jackson
$11M Vonn Bell
$10M Austin Corbett and Hayden Hurst
$8M Miles Sanders
$6M Ian Thomas

I guess Moton is our best OL but $30M for a right tackle seems like a lot

Vonn Bell is serviceable when he plays. Ian Thomas is the dumbest extension since bad Kalil

Back