• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - Panthers welcome RB Rashaad Penny

didn't realize bad kalil got divorced from his hot wife

Didn't realize he had been married to an SI Swimsuit edition model.

Bryce is playing with Charlotte randos and CJ Stroud is playing in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
I guarantee you the competition at the Dowd Y is a helluva lot better.

Also relevant:

its crazy that running back is the least valued position in the NFL (other than K/P) considering how much attention running backs get from pop warner to high school to college. In the NFL, its like eh whose next?

Cam gets jumped by some dudes and tosses them off like they are WWE enhancement talent. And never loses his hat…built different

Yeah who the fuck gets up on Saturday morning and plans to go fuck up Cam Newton ? They tried to do it when he was at Auburn and he won the national championship.

"WWE enhancement talent" is that the PC term for "jobbers" nowadays?

Cam was unphased by a car wreck. Randos mean nothing to him.

B4btv4ACQAA_dj6.0.0.jpg

The espn headlines regarding Cam actually being attacked vs Kyle Flip being a wuss are ridiculous

Hmm, mine did not go up at all, which I was pleasantly surprised by. Now just crossing my fingers that one of our dud home games gets shipped across the Atlantic and not one of the big names......

Hmm, mine did not go up at all, which I was pleasantly surprised by. Now just crossing my fingers that one of our dud home games gets shipped across the Atlantic and not one of the big names......

Tell me you're in the upper deck without telling me you're in the upper deck

Also, remember that last year you received 8 home games and 2 preseason games.

This year you are receiving 8 home games (since one is shipped to Germany) and 1 preseason game.

So technically, per ticket, it did go up.

Also, remember that last year you received 7 home games and 2 preseason games.

This year you are receiving 7 home games (since one is shipped to Germany) and 1 preseason game.

So technically, per ticket, it did go up.
Most definitely in the upper deck, haha. Assuming you meant to put "8 home regular season games" in each line above, and yes, I realize we have one fewer overall home game in the package this year. I value all pre-season games at about $10 per ticket (and never plan to attend one again), so I don't consider that a big difference between this year and last year. Just hoping they don't ship the Dallas or KC game overseas.

Pretty sure we can protect a couple of games. No chance we'd give up KC or Dallas if so.

Back