• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Carolina Panthers thread - Panthers welcome RB Rashaad Penny

Unbelievable. I actually thought Morgan might be competent after the return from the Rams. Can’t believe they gave up that much and drafted a damn running back.

Leggette and Brooks combined for 364 yards from scrimmage in 2022. Morgan loves one year wonders.

Former Panther All-Pro Kris Jenkins' kid just got drafted by the Bengals.

Still pissed about drafting an INJURED RB. Maybe Morgan can trade up again for a long snapper or punter.

I mean, every organization's 1st call has to be the Panthers to see if they can fleece them somehow. And when they actually pick, its a reach. Draft a WR that's had 1 decent year, and will probably be a bust. And an injured RB that wasn't even "eye-popping" when healthy....after you pay a washed up RB $24 million to sit the bench the year prior. But hey, his ACL was a clean tear, and he should be good to go by July 1st. Can't wait for a kicker with this 3rd round pick.

One thing that bugs me about Legette is that he’s local. Glad his family can come see him play, but I think that stuff makes it more like a neat story (along with him telegraphing the pick all week) rather than a cold analytically driven choice.

It’s like we zoned in on him and that was that.

Is he truly better than Coleman and McConkey? Hope so but it all just seems a bit convenient.

Curious how much say Canales is getting.

One thing that bugs me about Legette is that he’s local. Glad his family can come see him play, but I think that stuff makes it more like a neat story (along with him telegraphing the pick all week) rather than a cold analytically driven choice.

It’s like we zoned in on him and that was that.

Is he truly better than Coleman and McConkey? Hope so but it all just seems a bit convenient.

Curious how much say Canales is getting.
There's a Tepper quote (or maybe from a guitardeac scoop) somewhere in one of the prior years' threads about specifically not wanting a "local boy," referencing not drafting Sam Howell et al, so that probably is not a factor but who knows with this goon squad.

Looks like a good trade. That means they'll make a horrible pick at #72.

Awful take. 11 picks. Only 5 are still on the roster. Two will probably get cut.

stop making me feel guilty/bad about complaining about Jerruh and Stephen

Back