• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 NASCAR Thread - Richmond - 3/31/24 - 7 pm - FOX

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
30 days until The Great American Race. Lots of changes afoot during this silly season. Looking forward to the warmer weather and suite this year. We're heading down for the entire Thursday-Sunday events. Anyone else coming down?

I’m planning my schedule around the CARS Tour this year. Gotta pick my next driver with Harvick in the booth. I know I’ll be at Charlotte and likely Darlington but don’t know the rest of my NASCAR schedule yet.

I'm interested to see the Mexico series race. I've only seen a few clips of their races, but it was always a good watch.

Certainly in the Mexico series. Cautiously optimistic for the Clash. It could be a rain out though.
If so, will we just get a full concert of Machine Gun Kelly (whoever that is)?

Hate it for the Mexico series. It was so hyped up, and they're going to run after the Clash, which no one is there for. I think this will be considered a flop.

Hate it for the Mexico series. It was so hyped up, and they're going to run after the Clash, which no one is there for. I think this will be considered a flop.
At least they decided to throw it on FS2.

ASA Stars race from New Smyrna on Flo now. First real national asphalt event of 2024.

Back