• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 NASCAR Thread - Richmond - 3/31/24 - 7 pm - FOX

We're planning other activities today. With all the rain in the forecast, I just don't see them getting this thing in.

Xfinity race at 11am tomorrow, 500 at 4pm. Just heard from my ticket guy.

Last edited:
Xfinity race moved to 1 hr after the 500 due to rainy conditions. Starting st approximately 9pm. Not sure that we'll stay for the later race.

Love it! Several airmen from my unit are there doing recruiting. I guess the Jet Dryers crashed again. Never forget seeing that happen back during my 18 year run of 500s.

Last edited:
They did.

Attachments

• 20240219_123345.jpg
    20240219_123345.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • jet-dryers-just-slid-off-the-bank-and-crashed-i-dont-have-a-v0-29ko5fnbmkjc1.jpeg
    jet-dryers-just-slid-off-the-bank-and-crashed-i-dont-have-a-v0-29ko5fnbmkjc1.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 26
Cool and breezy as the sun goes down. Speeds are going to pick up. Scored a specialty bottle of this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_145929_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_145929_Gallery.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 17
The best thing about not having a driver at the moment is that I don’t feel compelled to watch every race. I think I’ll pass on superspeedways for a while. These have turned into an even bigger joke.

The best thing about not having a driver at the moment is that I don’t feel compelled to watch every race. I think I’ll pass on superspeedways for a while. These have turned into an even bigger joke.
I'll hold out for the (... checks notes) Talladega 499 to cast any judgment on Nascars superspeedway racing.

Cool and breezy as the sun goes down. Speeds are going to pick up. Scored a specialty bottle of this.
Have you tried any of it? My friend bought a can/canister of it a couple years ago. Not tasty at all, but cool looking on the shelf for a NASCAR fan.

Yes, I had a couple pours at the race. I was already feeling pretty good by that point, so I'll have to try it again when we get home.

Back