• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
47bc28aed422bc6ec95a2859ef98d4dc.jpg

Totally worth the 13.5 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Checking to see if your bald spot combover is still doing its job?

Well damn. Now Drake responded claiming his camp fed Kendrick false information.

If they did, we’d probably know by now and that would have ended this beef.

I saw a cybertruck a couple weeks ago on kind of a weird side street of my run route and it literally stopped me in my tracks. They're terrible.

drake's been on watch since millie bobby brown so that's a weak defense imo
It's a defense about the meds on the cover and his secret daughter. The pedophile/groomer stuff has been out there for awhile.

I feel sad that my generation may be the last one to have enjoyed the simple pleasure of having your shoes shined while reading a paper edition of the newspaper at the airport.

Hey Old-heads, was the show Northern Exposure ever a thing? Y’all love your Seinfeld, your Mad About You’s, your Ellen’s but no one talks about Dr Joel living in Cicily Alaska, yet it still got 6 seasons. Was it ever must see TV?

Hey Old-heads, was the show Northern Exposure ever a thing? Y’all love your Seinfeld, your Mad About You’s, your Ellen’s but no one talks about Dr Joel living in Cicily Alaska, yet it still got 6 seasons. Was it ever must see TV?
I never got into it, but I knew a number of people who would get together and watch each week and it was often discussed around the water cooler. Other shows that got similar treatment by the Olds: Moonlighting & Thirty Something.

I mainly watched Braves games.

Hated Mad About You with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back