• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new coffee maker just arrived right after we made our coffee for the morning

Ran 5 yesterday, today will be more strength stuff at home than running which is just as well because it's pissing rain and 45*.

Scissor is a stupid word to spell. I could not figure it out yesterday and had to switch to voice to text.

Also, I saw a Scissor Tailed Flycatcher yesterday on my way home from the office.

Just got out to eat in Greensboro and almost crawled into the Highway 55. My calves are absolutely cooked. This is the first time in a while I’ve run one of these with someone that could keep the pace I wanted to keep, and my body is not reacting well to holding that pace for 13 and a half miles.

Just got out to eat in Greensboro and almost crawled into the Highway 55. My calves are absolutely cooked. This is the first time in a while I’ve run one of these with someone that could keep the pace I wanted to keep, and my body is not reacting well to holding that pace for 13 and a half miles.
Might just be your body naturally rejecting the two cities you’ve subjected it to today

You’re also older than you’ve ever been for one of these.

Hello Chat Thread. What should we chat about today? I have 4:30 until I'm off for two days.

I'm having a day where basically any wine I show folks they're like "great I'll take it." The best kind of days. Time to try my luck with $100+ bottle recommendations and roll tide yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back