• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw my first cyber truck in the wild this weekend. They are stupider in person.
Same! Saw one Friday evening on my way from Greensboro to Wake Forest (the municipality, not the university). That is one ugly fucking vehicle.

Hey Old-heads, was the show Northern Exposure ever a thing? Y’all love your Seinfeld, your Mad About You’s, your Ellen’s but no one talks about Dr Joel living in Cicily Alaska, yet it still got 6 seasons. Was it ever must see TV?
I'm 45, almost 46. I enjoyed the show but now looking back, don't remember much about it. I do remember we played the theme song in high school band one year, had to be my freshman or sophomore year though.

I'm 45, almost 46. I enjoyed the show but now looking back, don't remember much about it. I do remember we played the theme song in high school band one year, had to be my freshman or sophomore year though.
It's on Prime now. Can't say it must see tv. I had never heard of it, but it does seem like much of 90s sitcom centered around Jewish guys from new york.

It's on Prime now. Can't say it must see tv. I had never heard of it, but it does seem like much of 90s sitcom centered around Jewish guys from new york.
Now I am going to pull up the theme song on YouTube and jam out to it at my desk.

Saw my first cyber truck in the wild this weekend. They are stupider in person.
saw one in Austin about a month ago. i remember it being matte black but google tells me that was probably not the case. regardless, it looked awful

Just got out to eat in Greensboro and almost crawled into the Highway 55. My calves are absolutely cooked. This is the first time in a while I’ve run one of these with someone that could keep the pace I wanted to keep, and my body is not reacting well to holding that pace for 13 and a half miles.

You must be referring to the race that we ran together. Thanks.

saw one in Austin about a month ago. i remember it being matte black but google tells me that was probably not the case. regardless, it looked awful
i think they've got a matte black wrap for it, could have seen one with that on

I love that Chappelle skit about Drake peeing on the girl.

I have 2 co-workers going back and forth this morning "reply all" like Drake and Kendrick Lamar and it's glorious.

It's a nice beef between a co-worker that is very long-winded and has a super-high opinion of himself and another co-worker who probably has near-daily contact with HR for saying inappropriate things.

Haughty guy made some pretty strong assumptions about the other guy (and maybe even put some words in his mouth)... Other guy is not the type to just let it go.

I'd provide specific examples, but comments are very specific and that's a bad idea for posting.

But we have a daily Zoom call as a team at 10:30am and I can't wait. Might make some popcorn.

Sitting at the dealership for battery testing was not on my Bingo card for the day.

But supposedly this is covered under some class action settlement anyway. So, free battery maybe.

Get to do my mandatory call with the unemployment office from here !

Taking a pie making class today. Hoping to get a better feel for making homemade crust, so i can not use store bought.

Taking a pie making class today. Hoping to get a better feel for making homemade crust, so i can not use store bought.
We always had the store made pillsbury crust growing up but it’s been a major life upgrade to marry someone who loves baking and making pie crusts. So now my wife handles the pie making when we do thanksgiving with my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back