• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I dont feel like doing anything else today, so I am going to skip out and go pick my kids up early from daycare. I know this kind of work ethic will prevent me from owning 8 rental properties in Wilkes country some day, but that is just something I am gonna have to live with.

You know you could also just leave the kids in daycare. You’re paying the same amount either way.

You know you could also just leave the kids in daycare. You’re paying the same amount either way.
Fridays during Covid wife and I would go The Whale (outdoor beer bar) and it was so nice just day drinking, not working, and not having to worry about our son

your job?
Friday They told me they are preparing the offer. Apparently still going through all the approvals…I’ll believe it when I see it, but apparently I’ve passed everything including assessments and reference checks. Fingers crossed and channeling absurd amounts of patience

This is what we're doing today and tomorrow- took the days of work, kids are going to daycare. The weather is total shit today, we already ran our errands (hot date to Costco and Lowes), and I might even take a nap.

so @Kory can APPARENTLY make an exception to his superlike holdout boycott by posting about bodies of water on a non-CT

I need to figure out what my eyeroll react holdout boycott parameters look like, because holy christ there are some posts on that thread that deserve it
why are you boycotting again?

Ok now that you’ve shared the PC safe still looking to pass a psyche assessment statement tell us how you really feel.

I have to have the hardest conversation I’ve ever had with an employee tomorrow. She’s going to be blindsided by a decision the company has made and I’ve been sick to my stomach over it all week.

Lucy, someone else thought they had some bad news on the original Good Friday. After sleeping on it over the weekend, they realized this was an opportunity to grow, to offer full and everlasting life.

I have to have the hardest conversation I’ve ever had with an employee tomorrow. She’s going to be blindsided by a decision the company has made and I’ve been sick to my stomach over it all week.
Is this the cryer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back