• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is April 20 and no 420 thread, or even comments? Is everybody stonedd

Missing Record Store Day to drive to Lynchburg for my in-laws’ garden party this Tuesday. Hella lame.
I might try to go through in a bit and just see what's left, otherwise I'll do my RSD shopping on Discogs this week.

Today is April 20 and no 420 thread, or even comments? Is everybody stonedd
I am riding the high of seeing a black throated blue warbler, a cape may warbler, and a black poll warbler on my walk this morning.

I might try to go through in a bit and just see what's left, otherwise I'll do my RSD shopping on Discogs this week.
Yeah I’ll prob try to get the Dead and Jerry releases online but I generally enjoy the early lining up at my store. Oh whale. Not the best time to spend hundreds on records anyway. At least the Dead release isn’t a must have like Boston 77 last year.

We survived. Trying to upload a pic but the new iOS update won’t let me resize. I was told to shut the fuck up less than 10 times.
When you go to your album, does it not give you an Options thing at the bottom where you can resize the pic, you ass?

I can't say/think "resize the pic" without adding "you ass". I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back