• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandfather had a massive brain tumor removed when I was a baby. Had to relearn to walk, talk, etc. All that is to say he was like a giant child my whole time with him. That man ate a cone of vanilla ice cream at least once a day for the last 20-25 years of his life.

Top 5 ice cream flavors? #TalkingCream
Personal go-tos (not an attempt at an objective list):

Black cherry with chocolate chips
Coffee/espresso with chocolate chips
Blueberry pie (has blueberries and graham cracker crust mixed in - mainly only get in New England)
good quality vanilla bean, especially as an accent to something else
???? - usually don't go beyond the above four in normal for-home ice cream purchasing (will try something else at an ice cream shop) - maybe something with some caramel mixed in or a pecan praline

Personal go-tos (not an attempt at an objective list):

Black cherry with chocolate chips
Coffee/espresso with chocolate chips
Blueberry pie (has blueberries and graham cracker crust mixed in - mainly only get in New England)
good quality vanilla bean, especially as an accent to something else
???? - usually don't go beyond the above four in normal for-home ice cream purchasing (will try something else at an ice cream shop) - maybe something with some caramel mixed in or a pecan praline
Quality vanilla bean is deservedly the GOAT. I’ll die on that hill.

have you ever given yourself kidney stones from ice cream consumption?

That's the qualifying event, in my opinion
listen we can't help that your kidneys can't handle real amounts of ice cream

I spent a couple summers working as an ice cream scooper on the beach (the ice cream place next to Markey's and Browns @Louis Gossett Jr ) so you may have some competition.
yeah my first job was at baskin-robbins in sandy springs. i have been addicted to ice cream since then. at any time there are no less than 5 pints of ice cream in my freezer and i eat some almost every day

favorite flavors are like favorite kids - kind of depends on the day:
  • old school: PB and chocolate from BR
  • pralines and cream, also from BR
  • classic: haagen dazs vanilla
  • jeni's brown butter almond
  • ben and jerry's salted caramel/blondie

We really should change the name of William and Mary to Ben and Jerry. What the fuck did William or Mary ever do for these United States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back