• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to sing this song at camp and I thought it was about literally drinking the dew on the plants.
I was my favorite camp song as a kid. We stopped singing it as you would expect.

They do call it that good ol’ Mountain Dew, and them they refuse it are few

dreading an upcoming vacation because of all the work you’re leaving behind (and which will be one week later when you return) is the worst. So basically trying to delegate as much as possible to folks I know are really not equipped to do it well.
lol
Until recently I didn’t have any qualified people below me and vacations weren’t really vacations because there wasn’t anybody for me to push work down to.
lol

Thinking about making some moonshine cocktails in the coming months. Good cocktails can be so much work tough.

I had a great Penicillin in Oslo a couple of weeks ago, but would never have the patience to make honey-ginger syrup myself.

Thinking about making some moonshine cocktails in the coming months. Good cocktails can be so much work tough.

I had a great Penicillin in Oslo a couple of weeks ago, but would never have the patience to make honey-ginger syrup myself.
Yeah I hear this. I stick to easier ones like Old Fashioneds, Negronis, gin martinis and French 75s since it’s mostly just mixing things and not creating elements to mix in.

Yeah I hear this. I stick to easier ones like Old Fashioneds, Negronis, gin martinis and French 75s since it’s mostly just mixing things and not creating elements to mix in.

yeah, same here.

last summer a friend brought over stuff to make aperol spritzes and i am a big fan now. but apparently that's the new hipster cocktail to mock, unfortunately

yeah, same here.

last summer a friend brought over stuff to make aperol spritzes and i am a big fan now. but apparently that's the new hipster cocktail to mock, unfortunately
aperol spritzes hit differently (better) in europe for some reason

as much shit as i'm catching for not hating my wife's school, this is the second time in two days that biff has defended the heels

Which one of us got off his ass on Saturday evening and went Uptown to actively cheer against the Heels ?

my current d&d character is really into champagne for #reasons and i just housed a bottle of prosecco/aperol at a session a few weeks go so i could method play

Does this character also live in a cave and work in the insurance industry ?

My dad’s told me that when he was a kid he and his brother were roaming the woods somewhere in the vicinity of Wilkesboro and came across a still and realized they needed to GTFO
That sounds more dangerous than getting lost in the woods and coming upon Camp David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back