• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be living under a rock. Have no fucking clue who that is or what it's about.
Oh wait, the crypto dude. OK. Still don't really know shit about it, but I don't watch the news. I kinda like living under my rock.

Someone on my FB feed was on a Baltimore Cruise ship. They did not have any takers for this offer:
1711640728617.png

Lol is that Wendell, NC? Yes I’d like to make $100 to drive 600 miles round trip. Gtfo
It is 😂

State grads!

He's a pretty good person overall, tho, so I feel for them. Apparently he lost his wallet and his wife lost her glasses on this same cruise, so it was a rough one.

The shuttle trip sounds like the real adventure in the whole situation.

It is 😂

State grads!

He's a pretty good person overall, tho, so I feel for them. Apparently he lost his wallet and his wife lost her glasses on this same cruise, so it was a rough one.

Definitely a crappy situation! But yeah a hundred bucks certainly isn’t gonna cut it.

And hotels. Gonna go from NC to MD to VA and back in one day?
Not exactly the same, but I drove to northern VA, almost in DC, and back to NC in one day. All for a bottle of William LaRue Weller that I'd lucked up on getting.

Not exactly the same, but I drove to northern VA, almost in DC, and back to NC in one day. All for a bottle of William LaRue Weller that I'd lucked up on getting.
Have driven to Northern Kentucky and back, from Winston, only stopping for an hour in order to pick up a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back