• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stripping down and then hanging your clothes over the door is wild behavior

The high sugar mormon diet must wreck the insides so guess they took precautions.

Or maybe that’s a serial killer

I never really thought about this till recently, but palliative care is scary because the medical team just stop being concerned about opiod addiction, it’s just kinda like you get prescribed as much as you want until it’s over, and maybe that means you just sleep all day. My dad might have 6 months left, but I have no idea how many more lucid hours he has left.

The France border? I didn’t see many at all and nothing near the company HQ in Kortrijk. Seemed like Lilles, FR had the closest options.
best part about a work trip to Europe is you can have meetings all day in the office, then go back to your hotel and grind til past midnight with Americans back home

Somebody has stripped down in a bathroom in city hall to drop a deuce

Respect
It happens

mqdefault.jpg

I have the day off, kiddos are in school/daycare. Already ran 5 miles and don't have much more planned in terms of productivity...
Take my book to the bottle shop and read with a friday beer?
Go shopping for some new clothes for my new role?
Dink around on the internet and waste the afternoon?

We decided to stay in Cairo and exhaust all that Egypt has to offer. Going to the brand new Grand Egyptian Museum with a client on a private tour one day, desert oasis and camel ride another, lots more food and drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back