• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the night when we have the principal of the year banquet and I’m the only admin on campus we have a fire alarm malfunction and I get to deal with 60 volunteer firefighters.

we didn't even get to hear about his BC series plans !

@Wakeforest22890
Had to work Friday/Saturday but sat out behind left field for Sundays game and got to see Nicky Nukes go yard twice. It was disgusting outside though wind gusting to 25-30 and a cold rain for several innings before the sun came out.

Walked the dog out and about near the route yesterday and generally relaxed. Gorgeous weather!

Lies from theater nerds.
Apparently it’s the science nerds like @birdman and turftoe

An industrial warehouse on the edge of Uptown will transform into a hub for immersive experiences called Blume Studios this fall, starting with a trip to outer space.
Why it matters: Charlotte and Blumenthal Arts are poised to become a national leader in immersive arts, building on the success of Immersive Van Gogh in 2021.

"We're a far cooler city than people will admit," Blumenthal CEO Tom Gabbard says of Charlotte. "I'm not saying that as a civic booster. I'm saying that because it's true."

I am drinking a healthy pour of Highland Park on my back porch this evening and not one but two fruit flys or gnats have landed in this nectar. Little fuckers. Still, it’s lovely out here, listening to the southern toads and the crickets drone on advertising for sex and the great crested fly catchers declaring their territories one last time before dark. I’m hoping the great horned owl will show or maybe the Chuck wills widow, before the mosquitoes drive me indoors or I run out of whisky.

If you have a straw (reusable if course) poke that bad boy in your bev and cover the top with a finger. You got the dead little bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back