• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Abide”

Idk jack about British politics but so know the welsh like to drink

Need to work on my tolerance so I can hang with them at my own wedding smh
beers are very low abv. So kinda like Utah. Drink some imperial ipas and you'll be way ahead of the game

If Ian McShane’s Al Swearengen wasn’t such a great character we would talk more about Timothy Olyphant’s Seth Bullock. Like how Tom Glavine never got his proper until he left Greg Maddux.

If Ian McShane’s Al Swearengen wasn’t such a great character we would talk more about Timothy Olyphant’s Seth Bullock. Like how Tom Glavine never got his proper until he left Greg Maddux.
Timmy going to bat for all the other Tims of the world

Haven't had to put someone on ignore for awhile, but good lord Shoo is a psycho. Though, it serves me right for posting on the Tunnels, I suppose...

Haven't had to put someone on ignore for awhile, but good lord Shoo is a psycho. Though, it serves me right for posting on the Tunnels, I suppose...
You're tattling on the chat thread, and I'm the psycho? And you constantly post on the tunnels. Take a deep breath, log off for the night, and stop obsessing

Was that me or you Montana?
My money would be on you.

Chills

The Wu/Swearengen who’s on first/cocksucker routine is still probably the hardest I’ve ever laughed at anything on tv.

My wife texted me that she has been sea sick since the cruise left. Its a shame I wasn't able to go.

Somehow my week day 4:55 AM alarm got turned off. I woke up frantic at 5:15, when I'm supposed to be at the gym. I'm all out of sorts now because I missed the gym and I woke up in a panic out of a dead sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back