• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Ohio was like the new 'basic' ?

I see it used in multiple contexts...but most of the time I see it referenced like the new florida ("only in ohio" or "ohio be crazy" as a response to a tiktok where something nuts happens etc.), but sometimes it's just used as a stand-in for _______ (insert any word) just to be funny? If I'm interpreting this song right, it probably means intercourse.

My 14 year old has been saying this shit for a couple of years. I'll tell him he needs new material.
Yeah TBH most of what I know is easily 1-2 years old at this point and probably all past peak usage. TikTok not feeding me the same content these days so I may be behind the times 😭 , or maybe Gen Z/Alpha are just slacking and we're waiting for the next skibidi toilet to kick off some new slang

There are some days that I just can’t believe the people on the other side are functioning members of society.

Please provide all documents related to the 2020 and 2021 transactions.

There were none. Here are the documents that confirm that.

But where are the documents related to the 2020 and 2021 transactions?

There are none.

If you’re not going to provide them voluntarily, I will issue a summons.

They don’t exist.

I guess I’ll need to issue a summons.

Company head of sales just called my wife to lead a sales team at a national convention in Orlando. Big honor, huge chance to impress and move up in the company. It also falls on my youngest daughter’s birthday(and mine as well, but that’s secondary). I think I’ve convinced her to go, but she is dealing with an insane amount of mom guilt right now.

Company head of sales just called my wife to lead a sales team at a national convention in Orlando. Big honor, huge chance to impress and move up in the company. It also falls on my youngest daughter’s birthday(and mine as well, but that’s secondary). I think I’ve convinced her to go, but she is dealing with an insane amount of mom guilt right now.
birthdays can always be celebrated on different days (and often are)

What do I know, I obviously don't have any parental abandonment issues.

birthdays can always be celebrated on different days (and often are)
That was my point. We are going to Great Wolf Lodge with my brother and a couple friends to celebrate and she’ll miss that but that’s not a huge deal.

BTW, anyone in Charlotte who is that fucking excited about this fucking Wegman grocery store coming to shithead McMansionville Ballantyne should have stayed in New York or whatever hellhole state they moved here form.

I completely agree with you, but are you not the poster excited about what seems like a large gas station coming to North Carolina?

...or you see it for what it is, a birthday upgrade, and go with her and go to one of the theme parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back