• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Company head of sales just called my wife to lead a sales team at a national convention in Orlando. Big honor, huge chance to impress and move up in the company. It also falls on my youngest daughter’s birthday(and mine as well, but that’s secondary). I think I’ve convinced her to go, but she is dealing with an insane amount of mom guilt right now.
Youre definitely going to have to sell your house in Wilkesboro so your wife can take a job making lots more money and your girls are going to be so sad. Your youngest probably won't even know what's happening until the house sells though so you have some time. I sure hope you don't have a pool.

Youre definitely going to have to sell your house in Wilkesboro so your wife can take a job making lots more money and your girls are going to be so sad. Your youngest probably won't even know what's happening until the house sells though so you have some time. I sure hope you don't have a pool.
Any backyard weddings at the mako homestead coming up?

I’m sorry the word we were looking for was asymmetrical as in these lights really highlight how asymmetrical the brick work is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back