• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
new choices for 4 days are:
  • Instanbul - will i regret only having 4 days there?
  • Cyprus - is it worth the trip for 4 days there? Anything worth seeing or just beaches?
  • Linger in Cairo/go to Alexandria for a few days
  • return to charlotte (ha ha NO)
anyone have experience with any of these?

We decided that at some point in travelling we will end up in Dubai naturally, so we'll have more shots at that without going this time. Someday we'll hit the Maldives and we'll have to change planes there.

Just saw Interstellar in the theater tonight and it was so good. Probably my favorite movie ever and my wife missed it in theaters in 2014 so it was really cool seeing her reactions even though she's seen it a few times. IMAX later this year is going to be incredible

I’ve said before but that movie had me absolutely sobbing. I was home with the kids and had just gotten into it with my daughter and then watched the movie. Just ugly crying.

4 days in Istanbul is probably just right, there are only so many mosques and historical sites you can see. Take a ferry/cruise one day on the Bosphorus, end up on the Asian continent side, lots of off the path restaurants and less of a tourist vibe. Princes island also breaks things up for a day if you want to do a half day trip. Rug shop even if you have no intention of buying a rug just for the experience of what seems like something that hasnt changed in 100s of years

Just saw Interstellar in the theater tonight and it was so good. Probably my favorite movie ever and my wife missed it in theaters in 2014 so it was really cool seeing her reactions even though she's seen it a few times. IMAX later this year is going to be incredible
I never saw it in theaters, actually first time was on a plane which is decidedly not the ideal format. Love it though.

Grocery store packaged ice cream needs chunks of stuff. Ice cream from good ice cream shops and restaurants or homemade I s ok without.

Only exception is vanilla for serving with baked goods.

about 15 people have not gotten our formal wedding invite and i'm not pointing fingers or anything but we sent out the save the dates and ladyyb's mom sent out the formal invite

some people are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back