• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like that diggler gave everyone a midlife crisis today.

I went to a conference two weeks ago that I started attending as a grad student in 1999. I posted on Facebook that it would be 25 years since my first conference and that prompted a collective midlife crisis among others who met me there or shortly thereafter and a later life crisis among the established professors who met me back then.

Realizing I’m one of the old heads in academic spaces was a shock.

Last edited:
Sounded like some wake forest shit for a second.

“My annual trust fund distribution on my birthday is going straight into buying the Martha’s Vineyard cottage instead of anything fun lol Muffy and I are getting so old!”
Isn’t giving money just the normal way parents show affection? It’s not like they are ever going to give us the one gift we truly want and say they are proud of us.

gyattttttt

skibidi

fanum tax
@BarcaDeac if you're gonna dislike this post you gotta dislike the posts about windy setting rat traps, that's all this is, a trap for gen A so they will engage with us and shoot the shit, will do some good to keep us all younger (think about the contributions YB brought to these here rjkarl boards) :thatsright:

Sticking out your Gyatt for the Rizzler
You’re so skibidi
You’re so fanum tax
I just wanna be your sigma
Give me your Ohio

I saw a Gen Z to Gen X translator post that was genuinely helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back