• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, old age is wonderful. Like, I'm positive I ate super spicy food yesterday, because I just took a shit and my brown eye is burning like Mauna Loa. However, I'm so old and dumb that I can't remember what I ate yesterday. It's like everyday I'm wrapping a present for Future-DDD to open. It's beautiful surprises showering down on me constantly, fellas. Magical.

i want to keep a diary or journal or something for my/my family's timee living abroad

does anyone who does such a thing have any user tips b/c last time i tried i couldnt keep it going

The only time I’ve consistently kept a journal was when I worked in Hawaii and even then it was only a field journal when we were out in the rain forest. I also did it when I lived in the outer banks, but it was NPS cabin log that stayed with the cabin which was washed away in hurricane Floyd.

When we went to Israel (wife, stepson and I) we ended each day having a drink and playing cards. Before we started playing we just talked about the day and she wrote it all down. She kept up the practice afterwards for a long time. The 2 weeks set it into being a pretty legit habit. So maybe starting as a family activity for a couple weeks will ingrain it in you

Does anyone else, when you hear a song that hits you right in the moment, play it multiple times in a row?
Yes, and it drives my wife crazy.

For some reason lately, blaring Levels on the way to a weekend morning tee time has gotten me exceptionally high on life. Fortunately, my wife isn't involved in those.

Yes, and it drives my wife crazy.

For some reason lately, blaring Levels on the way to a weekend morning tee time has gotten me exceptionally high on life. Fortunately, my wife isn't involved in those.
Today mine was “Sepsis” by Blondshell, yesterday it was “Dreams and Nightmares” by Meek Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back